Proba scrisa la engleza
Proba scrisa la engleza - There are also some great department stores which sell everything (2) from perfume to furniture. Galleries Lafayette, Paris’ largest department store on Boulevard Haussmann, offers a great variety (3) of high quality woollen skirts, leather jackets and designer clothes. The Marais is a group of little streets with some of the trendiest boutiques. There you can buy fashionable clothes, shoes and jewellery. For shoppers (4) with big bank accounts there is a wide range of jewellers and designer fashion houses along the Rue de Rivoli, such as Cartier, Chanel, Nina Ricci and Christian Dior. Shops in Paris are usually open from eight or ten in the morning till about seven in the evening from Monday to Saturday. The big sales (5) come after Christmas and before the autumn collections. Don’t miss the chance to go shopping in Paris. There is always something to suit everyone’s pocket and taste.
b. Read the text again and decide if the following sentences are true (T) or false (F). On your answer sheet, write T or F next to the number indicating each sentence.
1. Shopping in Paris is a chance not to be missed.
2. Antique lovers should visit Galleries Lafayette.
3. Small antique shops sell rare books.
4. Most department stores are on Rue de Rivoli.
5. There are two big sales in Paris.
c. Imagine you work as a shop assistant. Write about your daily routine, one of your special customers, and one of your favourite articles. (about 150 words / 15 lines)
a. Translate into English:
1. Cred cã este si interesant si folositor sa lucrezi la computer.
2. Nu stiu unde s-ar fi putut duce. Ce n-as da sa stiu!
3. O veste proasta nu vine niciodata singura.
4. Daca n-ar ploua, am merge sa ne plimbam puþin.
5. Nu i-am spus nimic despre esecul proiectului de teama sa nu-l supar.
b. Complete the following sentences with a suitable word or phrase:
1. I wish I ............... you, but I had to stay at home with the children.
2. Enemy troops are reported ............................ .
3. I’m so tired! I don’t ............ taking such a long walk.
4. Tom trained ................. engineer, but got to work as a taxi-driver.
5. I have run ........... ink. Can you ... me your pen?
c. One of the underlined forms is wrong. Choose the correct form and write it on your answer sheet:
1. They had been walking / were walking for two hours when they saw the cabin.
2. He’s got lots of / many money, but he doesn’t know how to spend it / them.
3. I’m so tired! Luckily, I don’t have to / mustn’t work tomorrow.
4. Mother and I were so surprised that for a few moments neither / none of us spoke.
5. I’m so thirsty! Can you make / do some tea for me ?
There are situations in a person’s life when it is wiser to pretend to be stupid. Write a five-paragraph account of a real or imaginary situation. (about 250 words / 25 lines)
Iti recomandam ca referatele pe care le downloadezi de pe site sa le utilizezi doar ca sursa de inspiratie sau ca resurse educationale pentru conceperea unui referat nou, propriu si original.
Referat.ro te invata cum sa faci o lucrare de nota 10!